All users on Lucky Fred Wiki are equal, and can create and edit pages. However, there are also user rights which can make editing easier for trusted users.
For a full list of users and user rights, please visit this page.
Facebook Connect Users
Facebook Connect Users are users who have created their account through Facebook. These users have no additional rights than a normal user, however they are able to do certain things through Facebook. See Help:Facebook Connect for more information.
After making ten edits, on an account that has existed for at least four days, a user becomes autoconfirmed. This means that they no longer need to go through to captcha when making a large edit, and are able to edit semi-protected pages.
- For more information about Content Moderators, please go to Lucky Fred Wiki:Content Moderators.
Users with the content moderator right are considered trusted users who have access to a few additional tools from those of a user.
- For more information about Discussions Moderators, please go to Lucky Fred Wiki:Discussions Moderators.
Users with the discussions moderator right are considered trusted users who have access to a few additional tools from those of a user.
- For information about Administrators, please go to Lucky Fred Wiki:Administrators.
Administrators are the most trusted users on the Wiki, and have access to some special tools.
- For information about Bureaucrats, please go to Lucky Fred Wiki:Bureaucrats.
On top of administrator abilities, bureaucrats are able to assign user rights to other users.
- For more information about Bots, please go to Lucky Fred Wiki:Bots.
Bots' edits do not appear in the recent changes, and are used to perform automated functions such as categorizing or fixing spelling. Bots can also suppress redirects when moving pages, and edit semi-protected pages.